Monday, January 4, 2010

Attention Please!!

I've been meaning to post about this awesome event, but we have been having so much fun over the Christmas break I just haven't made the time to do so. But here I am at the 11th hours posting.

Vicki from Parenting on Track is going to be teacher her 12 week program through momTV. It will start tonight with a preview of what she is going to do. If you blog and blog about your experience 4-5 times a week you will be entered into a drawing to win prizes! How fun is that!

I know many of you haven't tried the program, mostly because of the cost. Yes, it is expensive and worth every penny. And I understand not being able to spend the money on it. I was able to take the live class for free through the school system last year. Vicki isn't teaching the live class that way anymore. I was saving my money. I only have it now because it was given to me as a gift. Here is your opportunity to try the program for FREE!! All it is going to take from you is a little time and effort.

The show is on Monday nights at 9pm eastern time on momTV. If you watch live you will have the opportunity to chat with Vicki live. You can ask questions and she will give you answers. This part will not be recorded, but the teaching part will. This is so valuable and free!

1 comment:

becca said...

a little time and a LOT of effort you mean!!! well worth the time spent i'm sure! can't wait to start. cody said he would be willing to do it with me!