2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Excited! We had been trying for a couple of years.
3. How old were you? 27. My birthday after she was born my mom called and wished me a happy 29th birthday. I almost freaked. I thought I had lost my mind and couldn't remember how old I was and that made me 1 year closer to 30. 30 was hard for me.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I had been charting and my temperature had stayed high. So I took a pregnancy test.
5. Who did you tell first? Webby
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No
7. Due date: June 19, 2002
8. Did you deliver child early or late? I week early
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, it was terrible. I was throwing up 6 times a day at the worst. I broke the blood vessels in my eyelids it was so bad!
10. What did you crave? Chocolate
11. Who irritated you the most? I don't think anyone irritated me. That's kind of an interesting question. Throwing up irritated me, does that count?
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 23lb, but I think I lost about 10 the first trimester so 13lbs. Don't hate me!
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not during the pregnancy. She did aspirate (inhale amniotic fluid) during birth and had to go to the NICU for a week for non-bacterial pneumonia.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 3 days off and on
17. Who drove you to the hospital? No one
18. Who watched? Webby, 2 midwives, and a dear friend who had home birthed as well.
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? vaginal
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Not an option
21. How much did your child weigh? 7lb 4oz
22. What did you name him/her? I named her after a character in the movie The Three Musketeers and her middle name is mine and my paternal grandmother's.
I going to tag: Rebecca, Krista, Kelly, My cousin Liz, and you!