Here's how I've seen it in my life recently.
- Sweetie Heart was given free tuition for an Art Day that was held over the break. She was also given a half tuition scholarship for a week of Art Camp this summer.
- I was offered some clothes from a neighbor for Sweet Girl, some summer stuff and some stuff for next year.
- A couple of friends and coworkers up at the library spoils the kids with healthy snacks and chocolate when we go up to volunteer and check out book. They also bring special things for holidays and for no reason at all!
- One of said coworkers bought me a night cotton summer gown and gave me money for my trip to Boston this weekend.
- My friend's husband is paying for the suite that the 4 of us are staying in when we go to Boston.
- Our insurance will cover the birth of our 3rd child. This is a first for us. We usually have to pay out of pocket to do a home birth. And if I was birthing with anyone else here in Little City we would as well. But our midwives our preferred providers for our insurance and the state insurance!
- Webby has a job when others from his company , who have been there longer, have been laid off. His employers love him and he is willing to do and go where ever they send him. He also completed his first year electrical apprenticeship at the top of his class.
- We are blessed to be having another child. My mom is coming for a week to help after the baby is born. My sister is also coming with her kids and additional baby stuff for myself and the baby.