Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reminder!

This is just a friendly reminder that this is the last week for you to order your Parenting on Track Home Program for half off plus free shipping! If you forgot or put it off, do it now!! You'll never regret it. See my other post for more information or visit the Parenting on Track website!

Here is the information again!


So through the month of May (and while supplies last) we are offering you, your friends, and your family any of the three Parenting On Track™ Home Program packages at 50% off the regular retail price. After you've chosen the program package that's best for you, simply apply Code ONTRACK531 during our secure checkout. No additional charges will apply – this means Parenting On Track™ pays the shipping and sales tax for orders shipped within the US!


As an update. Vikki commented on my A Gift for You post and we are now BFFs! Isn't that great!! I'm so excited! I wonder when she'll come over for dinner?? I don't even know how she found my blog except she must use google.

Here are some pictures of the girls after family meeting. They have just gotten their allowance and are filling out their tithing slips for donations at church. I've been impressed and humbled at how generous sweetie Heart is! She gives more than she needs to and does it without prompting! I guess I must be doing something right!



Enough looking at these cheese balls. Go place your order!!

2 comments:

becca said...

we are finally listening to parenting on track together. hopefully tonight cody doesn't fall asleep!

Unknown said...

I didn't know dinner came with BFF status! Nice to know. I will throw you another comment when my schedule opens and up and maybe we can share a meal. Thanks for the plug.