Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WFMW: Easy Clean Shower

No this is not a product endorsement. I'd need to be getting paid for that, I mean believe in the product to do that. I hate cleaning the shower, that's probably why it doesn't get done very often. By the time I break down and do it there is this terrible soap scum that is almost impossible to get off. It seems like I have to use Soft Scrub with bleach to actually get it clean. I hate using chemicals like that in the bathtub because the kids, you know, bathe in there and I'm not the best rinser. Of course, swimming in a chlorinated pool all day is fine. But I digress.

I've tried Bon Amie, which I like and I think is great, but doesn't work that great on the scum. I've used those flat scrubbing pads with and with out the Bon Amie, but it take a lot of work and tires me out. Like I said I hate cleaning the shower. I need something easy.

Yesterday I was at the store an saw those ball shaped pot scrubbers and I thought what the heck, give it a try. So I bought them and they were terrible, just kidding. I poured some cheap shampoo on the and started scrubbing in a circular motion. The scum came right off. I even scrubbed the shower curtain. It looks almost like new. This definitely Works for Me!

To see what else works for people, visit Rocks in My Dryer. Happy scrubbing!

1 comment:

Maren said...

What do ya know- I just bought new scrubbers yesterday! I guess this means I have no more excuses for not cleaning the shower. I love Bon Ami on sinks- it does an amazing job every time.

I wonder what kind of damage I would do if I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and a pot scrubber. Hmmm....