Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WFMW: Best Ever Measuring Cup


Every kitchen should come equiped with one of these. It is a must have! I know it is a little weird to sing the praises of a measuring cup. But look at this thing! It is awesome! My grandma gave me one of these when I was a teenager. I loved baking even then. I fell in love. I don't think I could live without one of these.
It is perfect for oil and honey and all those other sticky things that are impossible to get completely out of your normal measuring cup. You just push it and it scrapes down the sides. You can also measure multiple ingredients at the same time. Plus as an added bonus you can also use it to convert cups to tablespoons, etc. Awsome! And that's what works for me. For other helpful hint visit Shannon @ Rocks in My Dryer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a couple of these from Pampered Chef and I love them!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I was reading your blog and wondered if you have an email address that I could contact you at. I had a quick question. Thanks so much!

Sarah said...

Elizabeth, I can't seem to email you. Feel free to give me your email address and give me some hint to your question. When I went to you profile it doesn't have anything in it so, I'm sorry to say my red flags jump up. I'm sure you understand. Anyway, give me your email address and I'll email you back.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sarah, I completely understand. My email is abbyg1432@yahoo.com and my question is in regards to a message that you posted about Ann Taylor LOFT. Thanks!

Our Love Story said...

Thanks for the help with cloth diapers a couple of weeks back! I have been using Purex Free and Clear - glad to know it works for you, too. Still figuring out if I should wash the covers with the diapers. Some say yes, others say no...

I am enjoying the cloth so far - hoping to get to a post about it soon, too!

I have the Pampered Chef version of this - so great for peanut butter!

Thanks again!
Amber