Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WFMW- Delicious Turkey

Tired of the same old turckey every year? Tired of dry turkey? If you like garlic, you will love this easy recipe! I found this recipe for chicken so I increased the recipe. Everyone raved over it! This recipe is for a 3-4lb chicken so increase it according to the size of your bird.

Delicious Turkey

1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
2 teaspoons Salt
1 Tablespoon coursely chopped Garlic
2 Tablespoons Extra Vergin Olive Oil

Mix together and rub between the skin and flesh. It's a little harder to get to the legs and thighs, but if you cut the skin a little you can use a spoon to get some in there. If there is any left over throw it in the cavity of the bird. If there is time to let it marinate great, if not no problem. Cook your bird as you normally would. This makes the meat nice and moist and very flavorful. I hope this will make your Thanksgiving even more tasty!
For more helpful hints visit Shannon @ Rocks in my Dryer

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

Thanks for the recipe... I'm cooking the turkey this year and I'm sure the garlic lovers would love this!