Tuesday, May 4, 2010

COSI

While we on vacation in Ohio we visited with friends and family. We had a great time. Where we live there is a little science center that Sweetie Heart said was here favorite place. It is fun! But I knew a place that would knock her socks off.

I remember being a kid and going on field trips to C.O.S.I. I always loved it! My favorite part was the olden time street and the coal mine. When you went "down" the coal mine, they had you get into an "elevator" and took you down. You had to go to the basement to get to the elevator. I always thought they were actually taking you down deeper. They had these little windows in the elevator so you could "see" yourself moving down. I also remember when I was old enough to figure out that the walls must be moving because we really weren't. Plus when you got done you walked up a flight of steps to the main level.

Anyway, my dad took us to C.O.S.I. and the kids loved it. My brother went, too. It is different now because they moved buildings, but it's still pretty great. Here are some pictures of our day at C.O.S.I. I'm post more pictures of our trip later.

And, yes I know a couple of them are sideways. I thought I had turned them all.


2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

I too loved our field trips to cosi! so much fun!!! I liked the drawing robot!!

The COSI Team said...

Hi Sarah! We saw your post and are so happy you had a great time here at COSI. We hope you'll come back and see us again soon. Best wishes from the COSI Team.