Monday, October 27, 2008

Hubby Meme

What is his name? Since I'm not using his real name on the blog, I can't tell you. I can tell you that he and his brother were named after a horse breeder.

how long have you been married? 9 years

how long did you date? We never really dated. We went from hanging out to engaged within a month.

how old is he? 33. I'm older by 9 months. My birthday is 9/6 and his is 6/9.

who eats more sweets? Me only because I eat them while I'm making them and I don't have any qualms about eating candy.

who said i love you first? I did

who is taller? He is by 2 inches, but people usually ask me how tall I am. 5'10" plus Danskoes make for a pretty tall girl. Plus most of the time people don't stand right next to me so when they do they're surprised.

who sings better? me

who does the laundry? me

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying in the bed, I do. But if there is a baby in the house I sleep closest to the door.

who mows the lawn? Usually Webby, but this year it's been all me.

who cooks dinner? Me

who pays the bills? Webby, he's great with bills! He's my financial wizard
who drives?

who is more stubborn? That's a toss up. It probably depends on the topic.

who kissed who first? That was a mutual thing. But I defiantly wanted to kiss him first.

who asked who out first? We never really dated. We hung out, first at my house and then we went out to dinner as friends, then at his house.

who proposed? He did. We planned to go ring shopping but he cancelled and went to visit his grandma. I thought he was getting cold feet and was really worried. He went down to get an antique ring from his grandma ans surprised me!

who has more siblings? I do by 1, but he doesn't have any sisters

who wears the pants? Again, it depends on what you're talking about. If it's finances or the car, Webby. If it's about the kids or home, me.

No comments: