Saturday, September 20, 2008

My friend Kelly put this on her blog. I've never done a Meme, or maybe I have. I don't do many so I thought I'd do this one. You know because I have nothing else to do tonight. Feel free be tagged and let me know that you did!

10 years ago I was:
1. Taking care of my "not boyfriend's" knee (and him as well)
2. Trying to convince said "not boyfriend" and current husband that he wanted to date me
3. Driving a red, 2 door, hatch back Honda Accord
4. Working a Barnes & Noble
5. Losing the freshman 15 plus some

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to the store
2. Go out to eat
3. Not loose my cool
4. Get out of bed
5. Talk out my emotions
Not in that order

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheesecake
2. Gingersnaps
3. Celery & Cheddar Cheese
4. Chips & Salsa
5. Yogurt & Granola

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy property
2. Build a environmentally conscience house with solar panels
3. Automate and remodel the public library (make the librarians' dreams come true)
4. Buy a home in Greece/ learn Greek
5. Save for the kids education and missions

5 places I have lived:
1. Delaware, Ohio
2. Provo, Utah
3. Orem, Utah
4. Louisville, Kentucky
5. Vergennes, Vermont

Five jobs I have had:
1. BYU Grounds Crew
2. Library Shelver
3. Barnes & Noble Bookseller
4. BYU Inter Library Loan Copy Center Supervisor (say THAT 10 times fast!)
5. Assistant Librarian

2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

fun I learned something new about you :)

Sarah said...

Webby had to ask what the freshman 15 was. Obviously, he was never a girl in college. If he was I wouldn't have been able to marry him ;)