Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A couple of things

So here is another masterpiece by Sweetie Heart. It had water spilled on it, so some of the color ran. Curse you washable markers. I love you...I hate you...but mostly I love you. I forgive you...this time.



I do need to say that she is not coming up with these ideas and drawing them all by herself. Yes, she has natural ability. It is being enhanced by taking a drawing class after school. It is called Young Rembrandt's. It teaches the language if art as well as technique. She loves it! And it really is getting her out of her art"box."

Here's a picture of Sweet Girl. Isn't she adorable. And she loves her some books.



Yes, those are football helmets on her pajamas. She calls them her cookie jammies. And, no I am not a football fan. I am a cheap fan. Girls pajamas on eBay cost a lot more. I could get 4 pair of cute girl color feetie jammies for what I paid for 8 pair of boy feetie jammies. Besides she just sleeps and them and doesn't know the difference. I do admit that I put her in the red jammies (also with 2 small football helmets on the chest) for Christmas. Because, you know, pictures.

Lastly, I was tagged by my sister to do the book tag.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Believe it or not, I had to get up and grab a book from the bookshelf. I picked the first one on the top shelf. This is a kids' book of miscellaneous information. It's called The Knowledge Factory: A lot of facts about a lot of things. The 123 page is about motorcycles.

It works: but wear on the rotors, poor fuel consumption, and high emissions counts against it.

I don't think I have enough reads to tag people specifically. So I'm tagging anyone with a blog who hasn't done it yet. Cheers!

No comments: