Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ten Years

10 years ago today I woke up to a thunderstorm and decided to roll over and go back to sleep rather than face my mom.

10 years ago today it rained and the sun came out and it was a beautiful if not a bit humid day.

10 years ago today Webby and I went to the flower shop and picked up a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

10 years ago today we had lunch and went home to get ready for the evening.

10 years ago today we went our separate ways to get cleaned up and dressed so we could meet up later for pictures.

10 years ago today we had our pictures taken in a beautiful garden.

10 years ago today we gathered and mingled in the garden with close friends and family.

10 years ago today we stood in front of our bishop and I married my best friend as the sun went down.

We've been through so much in the last 10 years. I love you more today then I ever knew that I could love someone. I know that we have enjoy much love and happiness as well and difficulties and fears. And through it all I know that so long as I am by your side everything will work out.

I love you Webby. Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Congratulations on a very successful decade! Happy day to you.

becca said...

may happiness rain on you both!