Monday, June 29, 2009

Just in Case...

you missed it. I'm going to post a link to Vicki's MomTV show. I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Take the time to watch it, it's almost like taking her class! It will be on every Monday at 9pm and available to watch at you leisure later. If you didn't buy the program, but wanted to you should really check it out. If you did buy the program, you should check it out, too, for the reminder.

I have taken Vicki's live class and I also have the home program. But, honestly, I forget what I'm doing sometimes. The thing that helps me the most is to continue to listen to the program. It gives me the reminder that I need to stay on track! The change in our home has been amazing. Not perfect, but oh so much better!!

How to watch a replay: Click on the Menu Button & Select View Movies to Watch this Show

She said she was going to add a page so that you can print off reminders of what you are working on and what works. When that page comes up I'll post it.

Be Well!

No comments: