Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dedication

I've never really made a song dedication. At least not publicly. There is a first time for everything. I'm dedicating this song to my parenting educator and best friend Vicki Hoefle. When I first heard this song it made me think. What is the legacy that I am leaving to my children. It has made me really look hard at who I am and how I treat my child. On goods days it reminds me to act different.

So to has Vicki. The things that she has taught me has made a profound difference in my life. She is real. She is raw. What I love best about her is that she is snarky. When I listen to her, I know she has battle scars. She is in the trenches with me. Everyday. She just makes it look easy because she's been doing it longer.

So Vicki here's to you!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh My God. I am humbled. I am blessed. I am grateful. I am honored. Look for a post on mine about all the feelings and thoughts you just stirred up in me. Big Love BFF.

Vicki